Palatine Professional gloss paint is a high gloss, protective, decorative top coat. It is suitable for interior and exterior use. Surfaces coated with our professional gloss will have durable and long term protection. If you are looking for a good quality gloss paint in anthracite grey, black or white this is the best choice.
Because it is touch dry in 3 hours and has excellent wet edge and flow out, it is a great choice for professional projects. Former name Truglos.
We can also match to colours on the RAL Classic and BS 4800/381c charts. For high gloss, industrial level protection choose our Two Hour Professional Gloss.
Palatine Professional Gloss Highlights:
- A solvent-borne, high gloss, protective finish formulated as a decorative top coat
- Based on modified alkyd resin, (lead free) containing organic and inorganic pigments.
- Provides a durable long term protection, suitable for wood, metal and other surfaces.
- Touch dry in 3 hours, providing excellent wet edge and flow out.
- Available in many colours, including gloss paint in white, black and anthracite grey
For a perfect finish prime with All Purpose Primer before applying Palatine Professional gloss. In the Palatine Professional Range we also supply Matt and Satin finish topcoat, plus paints for shed, summer houses, log cabins and fences.
If you need a colour from the RAL/BS 4800 or 381c ranges please add the colour code in comments or contact us.
Please note: The colours shown here are only a guide. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. In addition, everyone sees these colours differently.