Traditional Creosote Dark Brown. The ban on the amateur use of creosote back in 2003, still allowed Creosote to be sold only to professional users. That includes for agricultural, non residential fencing, equestrian and life-stock purposes. This wood preservative product only comes in 20L.
- For use on timbers where there is no risk of frequent skin contact.
- Kills red mite in poultry.
- Effective HSE approved wood preservative, particularly effective for timbers in/under ground contact.
- Read the Regulations here
- Small quantities of traditional creosote cannot be delivered to the Highlands/Island due to hazardous classification/transport costs.
Traditional Creosote is Supplied in a UN plastic container, this size is hazardous for transport due to it’s volume. Not available to order in highland/island parts of the UK or NI from the website. Please check this website for nearby stockists or call to discuss quantity options.
Drying Time: Minimum 48 Hours
Coverage: 1 Litre will cover up to 10 sq metresApplication: Brush
Approved under COPR/BPR.
For Industrial & Professional use only, see our Terms & Conditions for further details
For large orders, please enquire to check stock availability