Palatine Professional satin paint is a decorative and protective top coat for interior and exterior use on wood or metal. If you’re looking for a contemporary alternative to a high gloss finish, then satin is a good choice. A satin finish means your surface will reflect some light, but won’t have the high ‘mirror’ finish of gloss.
With its high opacity, Palatine Professional satin finish paint provides great looking surface which is touch dry in 3 hours. Because you can use it on both woodwork and metal, it’s great for coordinating different surfaces giving quick drying satin finish paint to skirting boards, architraves, doors, window frames, radiators and more.
Ideal for use as exterior wood paint or metal paint and is highly popular for garage doors and front doors (check out the reviews below). If you are unsure about the differences between various paint finishes? The British Coatings Federation has a good overview here.
Professional Satin Paint Highlights:
- Based on modified alkyd resin, (lead free) containing organic and inorganic pigments
- Provides a durable long term protection, suitable for wood, metal and other surfaces
- Touch dry in 3 hours, providing excellent wet edge and flow out
- Also available in Anthracite Grey RAL 7016
- We can colour match to RAL Classic and BS 381C /Bs 4800 codes
Do I need a primer? We usually recommend a primer unless you’re painting over a previously painted surface; in which case, lightly sand before painting.
Please note: The colours shown here are only a guide. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. In addition, everyone sees these colours differently.