Palatine Professional log cabin paint is a protective, decorative top coat for exterior use on wood or previously prepared painted surfaces. A stylish and modern alternative to a wood stain effect, this paint will transform log cabins, timber lodges and outdoor buildings.
With high opacity, Palatine Professional log cabin paint provides a superb finish which is also touch dry in 3 hours. Because of its oil content, it offers a flexible, protective coating to external timber in a quick drying satin finish.
The many colour options allow for coordination with different surfaces which makes it a popular exterior wood paint for log cabins, timber lodges, chalets and summerhouses. Not sure if satin is the finish for you? The British Coatings Federation provides some relevant information.
We recommend applying a clear wood preserver prior to application of this paint. This will aid in the preventing the paint from splitting or cracking once applied.
Log Cabin Paint Highlights:
- Based on modified alkyd resin, (lead free) containing organic and inorganic pigments
- Provides a durable long term protection, suitable for wood
- Touch dry in 3 hours, providing excellent wet edge and flow out
- Also available in Anthracite Grey RAL 7016
- We can colour match to RAL Classic and BS 381C /Bs 4800 codes
If a matt finish is what you’re after, then Palatine Professional Shed and Fence Paint is also an excellent choice.