Palatine Professional Cupboard Paint is a quick drying decorative and tough topcoat. It is ideal for upcycling or adding a personal touch to an old wooden cabinet or Kitchen cupboard. A range of Grey Kitchen Cupboard Door Paint colours including Anthracite Grey
An oil based paint available in Satin or Gloss finish which gives a long term durable protective coating. A simple and easy to use paint coating and a cost effective way to revive and rejuvenate old and dated cupboards..
Give a fresh makeover with a lick of paint to update tired and dated kitchen cupboards quickly and easily with our Professional Cupboard Paint.
- Gloss, high shine finish, easy to keep
- Satin, also known as eggshell finish, gives a sheen to the surface
- Neutral : creams and white, making your space feel bright and airy
- Greys : modern and contemporary, easy to team with other colours
- Blues: from bold Steel Blue to make a statement, to Pastel Blue a timeless and traditional colour choice
- Greens: a versatile colour ranging from natural Sage Green to vibrant Emerald Green. A sophisticated colour choice for the wow factor
- Black: ideal for larger areas for a dramatic, sleek contemporary kitchen cupboard or cabinet, perfect for making a statement
- Yellow and Orange: warming colours ideal for use with a neutral background pastel greens and blues add a calming feel to the heart of your home
As you can see we provide a wide range of Grey Kitchen Cupboard Door Paint colours.
Touch dry in 3 hours and hard dry in 8 hours. Leave 24 hours before overcoating.
Estimated Coverage: 12 to 14sqm per litre
Please note: The colours on this kitchen cupboard paint listing are only given as a guide. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. In addition, everyone sees these colours differently.