Looking to paint your wooden furniture? Then no look further…
Our Palatine Professional Furniture Paint is a quick drying decorative and durable topcoat, perfect for painting wood furniture.
This is an oil based product with a Satin finish which gives a long term tough protective coating with a slight sheen to the finish look. Satin gives a wipeable finished surface so don’t worry about messy fingers touching your furniture anymore!
This easy to use decorative topcoat is a cheaper alternative to Revive and rejuvenate rustic, antique furniture. Give that old looking wooden furniture a new life with a fresh coat of paint… Grey furniture paint is the way forward!
Stuck with what colour to go for? Here’s our expert advise:
- Neutral : Basic creams and whites – makes your space feel bright and airy, perfect for them small rooms.
- Greys : Modern ‘In’ look, easy to make a colour co-ord. A very popular choice.
- Blues: Make a statement and go for that vibrant blue, or go traditional with a pastel blue.
- Greens: Gives the impression of sophistication, perfect for that wow factor.
- Black: Practical for larger areas, a bold statement that everyone loves.
Our product is Touch dry in 3 hours and hard dry in 8 hours. Leave 24 hours before overcoating.
Estimated Coverage: 12 to 14sqm per litre… A little goes a long way!