A blend of oils and resin which provide an attractive lustre finish to all woods. Made by wood treatment experts, Barrettine and ideal for Scandinavian furnishings, doors, panelling, wood turning and more! Danish Oil is also an excellent treatment for kitchen surfaces (non-food prep) and ideal for use on non-green oak timbers due to its water repellence.
Barrettine Danish oil is predominately for internal use; can be used externally but recommended only in more sheltered locations. If used outside we recommend applying wood preservative, allowing to fully dry and then applying Danish Oil.
- A high quality, clear Danish oil for interior and exterior wood
- Perfect for doors, panelling, wood turning and more
- Can also be used on non-food preparation kitchen surfaces
- Restores the look and lustre of wood
- Will not crack, flake or peel
- Very High VOC