Carbotread Smooth Polyurethane Floor Paint is a hard wearing, single pack floor paint suitable for use on mature concrete, wood and metal. Provides a tough, durable finish and is a great, high performance, solvent borne choice for internal floors. A visually appealing, hard wearing and easy to clean floor paint.
Carbotread is ideal as a warehouse floor coating or for commercial and domestic garages. It’s also a popular concrete floor paint for workshops and factories with its protective, decorative finish. Available in eleven stock colours; if you require a specific shade please contact us or use our online chat facility.
Highlights and Hints:
- We recommend two coats for a more hard wearing surface
- An anti slip textured option is also available for non-slip floor coating
- Carbotread floor paint is quick and easy to apply
- Good application and flow properties enable brush, roller or spray application
- Solvent borne, touch dry in 3 hours. Overcoat after 24 hours
Suitable for foot traffic after 24 hours and heavier traffic after 72 hours
Floor Paint Application Tips:
Full directions for use are included in the separate tab above, but here’s an overview of a few things to be aware of.
- For newly laid concrete, allow plenty of time to fully cure; this is usually around 6 months. Should that amount of time be impractical, give us a call on 01942 884 122 to discuss the options.
- Prepare the surface by removing all grease and scraping away old flakes of paint to give a solid surface.
- Always stir the paint gently according to the instructions and never shake the tin instead. Agitating the tin may create bubbles that could appear later on the surface.
If you want to read more information about which floor paint to use on what type of floor, check out our Blog here. If you run a business or simply want to know more, check out the HSE guide to Flooring: Slips & Trips.