Carbosol White Oxide Primer Aerosol Spray is a quick drying and easy to apply white oxide primer in 400ml aerosol spray can, allowing you to complete smaller jobs quickly and efficiently. The spray format is also ideal for accessing hard to reach areas, giving a protective layer over which to apply a topcoat.
This superior quality white oxide primer spray is perfect for use on ferrous metal, wood and other surfaces. Creates a rust inhibiting layer to give protection and a smooth surface, ready for application of a topcoat.
As it’s easily applied and surface dry in 15 minutes, this white metal primer spray is a solid, practical choice for steel/iron surfaces and in addition is useful for smoothing and preparing other surfaces such as wood. White primer aerosol is a good alternative to red when using certain top coat colours.
White Oxide Primer Aerosol – Application Tips:
- Mask off surrounding parts to protect them and ensure you are in a well ventilated space
- Shake the can well for a couple of minutes before using the primer
- Spray in light, regular strokes avoiding overlap to ensure even coverage
- Ensure the primer is fully cured before applying a subsequent topcoat
- Typical uses: prime and protect metal, steelwork, railings, pipes etc
- Theoretical Coverage: 2m² per 400ml
- Surface Dry: 15 minutes
- Ideal for: Smaller tasks and harder to reach areas
Other items in our Carbosol range include: satin, matt and gloss finish aerosols and spray yacht varnish.
Please note: Due to printing limitations, the colour may vary from the cap and can colour.
Not sure which topcoat to use? Try our online chat 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri or give us a call, we are happy to advise.