Carbochlor is a chlorinated rubber paint, resistant to salt water and a wide range of chemicals. It is a popular choice for domestic ornamental ponds, poolside areas and animal housing. Widely used as a swimming pool paint and for painting areas where hygiene is essential, such as livestock areas, animal feed storage areas and dairy parlours. Suitable for use on steel, concrete, road surfaces, manhole covers etc. Because it can be used on both walls and floors, Carbochlor chlorinated rubber paint is a superb choice for as dog kennels, catteries, hutches and stabling; giving you a surface that is easy to jet wash or hose down regularly.
Easy to keep clean with a hose or jet wash. Carbochlor comes in a range of colours, so makes an attractive, easily maintained paint option.
- Apply the paint with a suitable solvent resistant roller or brush
- Fumes can take a while to disperse so wear a mask when applying indoors in areas that are not well ventilated
- Follow the instructions carefully – preparation is key to success with this coating
- Resistant to water, fungal growth (mould resistant) and atmospheric pollution
- Helps keep dirt accumulation at bay
- For interior and exterior use
Check out our blog for more details on this versatile product.
- Surface dry in 2 hours, overcoatable after 16 hours
- Full hardness: 7 – 14 days
- Keep coated areas dry for a minimum of 24 hours following application
- Do not apply when ambient temperature falls below 10ºC
- Theoretical Coverage: 14 – 16m² per litre
We can add non-slip texture to this product which makes it even more suited to areas such as dog runs, animal housing, commercial food preparation areas.
Please note: The colours shown on this Chlorinated Rubber Paint are only a guide. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. In addition, everyone sees these colours differently.
We are a proud member of the British Coatings Federation.