Barrettine wood protective treatment is Oil/solvent based for deeper penetration. Low odour ready to use formulation. Superb quality water repellent resins. UV fade resistant colour pigments. High level, long lasting protection. For unpreserved / untreated timber we recommend using Barrettine Universal.
- Use on most external pretreated timbers
- Film biocide preserver prevents a surface growth of mould /algae
- Not suitable for garden furniture unless over sealed
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry
- Oil/solvent based wood treatment for deeper penetration.
- Low odour ready to use formulation.
- Superb quality water repellent resins.
- UV fade resistant colour pigments.
- High level, long lasting protection.
- For unpreserved / untreated timber we recommend using Barrettine Universal Preserver
Barrettine Wood Protective Treatment is also perfect for treating for many outdoor treated timber structures like sheds, summerhouse and gazebos. The treatment seals wood to give excellent water repellency and is oil based for deeper penetration. The translucent finish allows visibility of the natural grain whilst providing a colour for effect (also available in clear). Seven colours available, see swatch below. (Not ideal for decking or garden furniture structures as rub resistance may not be sufficient).